Ambika Soni condemns attack on Prashant Bhushan
New Delhi: I&B Minister Ambika Soni on Thursday
condemned the attack on activist Prashant Bhushan and said
violence cannot be a solution to any problems.
"Violence has to be condemned. Violence cannot be a
solution to any problem," Soni said while replying to a
question on the attack on Bhushan yesterday..
She said it was a matter of concern how people not known
to him were able to enter his chamber without any
Asked about Bhushan`s views on holding a referendum in
Kashmir, Soni said every individual is entitled to have his
"The views of the Government of India are totally
different (than those held by Bhushan)," she said.
On recovery of RDX from a car in Ambala, she said such
instances were a security concern.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Una incident: Dalit victim back in hospital ahead of Rahul Gandhi’s visit under 'political pressure'
- Chinese anti-graft protest leader arrested for taking bribes
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ tweet review
- John Kerry calls for new measures to counter changing Islamic State
- Australia to return stolen Buddha statue to India