Ambika Soni condemns attack on Prashant Bhushan
New Delhi: I&B Minister Ambika Soni on Thursday
condemned the attack on activist Prashant Bhushan and said
violence cannot be a solution to any problems.
"Violence has to be condemned. Violence cannot be a
solution to any problem," Soni said while replying to a
question on the attack on Bhushan yesterday..
She said it was a matter of concern how people not known
to him were able to enter his chamber without any
Asked about Bhushan`s views on holding a referendum in
Kashmir, Soni said every individual is entitled to have his
"The views of the Government of India are totally
different (than those held by Bhushan)," she said.
On recovery of RDX from a car in Ambala, she said such
instances were a security concern.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources