Ambika Soni condemns attack on Prashant Bhushan
New Delhi: I&B Minister Ambika Soni on Thursday
condemned the attack on activist Prashant Bhushan and said
violence cannot be a solution to any problems.
"Violence has to be condemned. Violence cannot be a
solution to any problem," Soni said while replying to a
question on the attack on Bhushan yesterday..
She said it was a matter of concern how people not known
to him were able to enter his chamber without any
Asked about Bhushan`s views on holding a referendum in
Kashmir, Soni said every individual is entitled to have his
"The views of the Government of India are totally
different (than those held by Bhushan)," she said.
On recovery of RDX from a car in Ambala, she said such
instances were a security concern.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray asks Maharashtra CM Fadnavis to quit for supporting Vidarbha
- Horror! In chilling reminder of Delhi gang-rape, woman in Kerala brutally raped, intestines pulled out
- Cong accuses PM Modi of doctoring birth details, education info; threatens to expose facts
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un bans all weddings, funerals ahead of party congress: Report
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch