AMU approves five new study centres
Aligarh (UP): Aligarh Muslim University
has sanctioned the establishment of five study centres of
distance education in different parts of the country.
The approval has been granted for establishing these
centres at different educational establishments at Saharsa,
Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur in Bihar, a release said here today.
The remaining two centres will be established at
Badaun and Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, it added.
According to Director, Distance Education Centre, AMU,
Mohd Rizwan Khan, the university does not have any financial
commitment in the establishment of these centres which
would fall under the ambit of the Centre for Distance
These centres will offer courses for graduates and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire