AMU approves five new study centres
Aligarh (UP): Aligarh Muslim University
has sanctioned the establishment of five study centres of
distance education in different parts of the country.
The approval has been granted for establishing these
centres at different educational establishments at Saharsa,
Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur in Bihar, a release said here today.
The remaining two centres will be established at
Badaun and Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, it added.
According to Director, Distance Education Centre, AMU,
Mohd Rizwan Khan, the university does not have any financial
commitment in the establishment of these centres which
would fall under the ambit of the Centre for Distance
These centres will offer courses for graduates and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Parliament video: Speaker forms 9-member probe panel, asks Bhagwant Mann not to attend House
- Impressed with Narendra Modi; India is in safe hands under his government - Praises by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him