AMU approves five new study centres
Aligarh (UP): Aligarh Muslim University
has sanctioned the establishment of five study centres of
distance education in different parts of the country.
The approval has been granted for establishing these
centres at different educational establishments at Saharsa,
Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur in Bihar, a release said here today.
The remaining two centres will be established at
Badaun and Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, it added.
According to Director, Distance Education Centre, AMU,
Mohd Rizwan Khan, the university does not have any financial
commitment in the establishment of these centres which
would fall under the ambit of the Centre for Distance
These centres will offer courses for graduates and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley