AMU restores Hyderabad as centre for MBBS exam
Lucknow: The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has decided to restore Hyderabad as one of its test centres for conducting the 2010-11 MBBS entrance examination to be held May 8, officials said.
The varsity had earlier cancelled Hyderabad as a test centre following unrest and disturbances there over the Telangana issue.
"After reviewing the present scenario in Hyderabad, the varsity has decided to revive the test centre there," AMU official spokesperson Rahat Abrar said Friday in Aligarh, some 300 km from Lucknow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confusion prevails over surrender of top aide of Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander in Kashmir
- NASA to make second attempt to inflate expandable habitat on ISS
- SpaceX makes third rocket landing on droneship
- Myntra makes comeback with desktop website
- Live performance: Bollywood star Farhan Akhtar ready to fly in Chicago!