Anand Kumar criticises IIT council`s decision
Patna: The Super 30 founder Anand Kumar on Thursday criticised IIT Council`s decision to give 20 per cent weightage to Class XII marks in the IIT-JEE entrance test as `hasty` and said that the measure will mar the prospect of students studying in the government schools.
The IIT Council`s decision to give 20 per cent weightage to Class XII marks in the IIT-JEE entrance test from next year is a hasty decision and will go against the poor, who don’t get opportunity to study in elite public schools,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi