Anand Kumar criticises IIT council`s decision
Patna: The Super 30 founder Anand Kumar on Thursday criticised IIT Council`s decision to give 20 per cent weightage to Class XII marks in the IIT-JEE entrance test as `hasty` and said that the measure will mar the prospect of students studying in the government schools.
The IIT Council`s decision to give 20 per cent weightage to Class XII marks in the IIT-JEE entrance test from next year is a hasty decision and will go against the poor, who don’t get opportunity to study in elite public schools,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested