Ancient handwritten Ramcharitmanas stolen
Varanasi: A hand written Ramcharitmanas has
been stolen from a temple situated in Bhelupur area on the
banks of the Ganga here, police said on Friday.
A silver crown and a Valmiki Ramayan were also stolen
along with the two-volume set of the ancient hand written holy
Ramcharitmanas from Tulsi temple yesterday, SP (City) Mansingh
A case has been registered on the complaint of temple
priest Durga Shankar Mishra in Bhelupur police station,
Probe into the matter was on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...