Anna factor not to affect Congress in polls: Hooda
Mathura: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Wednesday said he was confident of Congress victory in
five poll-bound states, asserting that no Anna factor will mar
the party`s electoral prospects.
"Congress would perform well in all the five states
including UP. There will be no Anna effect," Hooda told
reporters in reply to a question in Vrindaban today.
Noting that Congress had always fought against corruption
he said, "Had it not been so, ministers of its allied parties
would not have been in jail."
Hazare had launched a campaign against Congress in the
Hisar Lok Saba by-election in October and had asked people
not to vote for the party as it has failed to bring the Jan
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Mercedes, GE among 'Make in India' investors
- 1st Test, Day 1: Steve Smith-led Australia in driver's seat after bowling out Sri Lanka for 117
- 'Kabali' Rajinikanth follows just one politician on Twitter; he is PM Narendra Modi
- 7th CPC: Govt to set up anomalies committees related to IAS, IPS, IFoS