Anna factor not to affect Congress in polls: Hooda
Mathura: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Wednesday said he was confident of Congress victory in
five poll-bound states, asserting that no Anna factor will mar
the party`s electoral prospects.
"Congress would perform well in all the five states
including UP. There will be no Anna effect," Hooda told
reporters in reply to a question in Vrindaban today.
Noting that Congress had always fought against corruption
he said, "Had it not been so, ministers of its allied parties
would not have been in jail."
Hazare had launched a campaign against Congress in the
Hisar Lok Saba by-election in October and had asked people
not to vote for the party as it has failed to bring the Jan
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?