Anna factor not to affect Congress in polls: Hooda
Mathura: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Wednesday said he was confident of Congress victory in
five poll-bound states, asserting that no Anna factor will mar
the party`s electoral prospects.
"Congress would perform well in all the five states
including UP. There will be no Anna effect," Hooda told
reporters in reply to a question in Vrindaban today.
Noting that Congress had always fought against corruption
he said, "Had it not been so, ministers of its allied parties
would not have been in jail."
Hazare had launched a campaign against Congress in the
Hisar Lok Saba by-election in October and had asked people
not to vote for the party as it has failed to bring the Jan
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire