Anna factor not to affect Congress in polls: Hooda
Mathura: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Wednesday said he was confident of Congress victory in
five poll-bound states, asserting that no Anna factor will mar
the party`s electoral prospects.
"Congress would perform well in all the five states
including UP. There will be no Anna effect," Hooda told
reporters in reply to a question in Vrindaban today.
Noting that Congress had always fought against corruption
he said, "Had it not been so, ministers of its allied parties
would not have been in jail."
Hazare had launched a campaign against Congress in the
Hisar Lok Saba by-election in October and had asked people
not to vote for the party as it has failed to bring the Jan
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?