Anna Hazare aide quits
Mumbai: Suresh Pathare, a close aide of Anna Hazare, on Saturday resigned from anti-corruption crusader`s office citing personal reasons.
"I have resigned from Annaji`s office due to personal reasons," Pathare twitted tonight.
"I won`t be able to work with Anna due to some personal reasons... That is why I have submitted my resignation," he said.
Pathare used to be a permanent fixture during Hazare`s anti-corruption movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH