Anna Hazare aide quits
Mumbai: Suresh Pathare, a close aide of Anna Hazare, on Saturday resigned from anti-corruption crusader`s office citing personal reasons.
"I have resigned from Annaji`s office due to personal reasons," Pathare twitted tonight.
"I won`t be able to work with Anna due to some personal reasons... That is why I have submitted my resignation," he said.
Pathare used to be a permanent fixture during Hazare`s anti-corruption movement.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar
- Haryana government strips former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda off cabinet rank