Anna Hazare aide quits
Mumbai: Suresh Pathare, a close aide of Anna Hazare, on Saturday resigned from anti-corruption crusader`s office citing personal reasons.
"I have resigned from Annaji`s office due to personal reasons," Pathare twitted tonight.
"I won`t be able to work with Anna due to some personal reasons... That is why I have submitted my resignation," he said.
Pathare used to be a permanent fixture during Hazare`s anti-corruption movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence