Anna Hazare aide quits
Mumbai: Suresh Pathare, a close aide of Anna Hazare, on Saturday resigned from anti-corruption crusader`s office citing personal reasons.
"I have resigned from Annaji`s office due to personal reasons," Pathare twitted tonight.
"I won`t be able to work with Anna due to some personal reasons... That is why I have submitted my resignation," he said.
Pathare used to be a permanent fixture during Hazare`s anti-corruption movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed