Anna Hazare recovering in hospital
Gurgaon: Social activist Anna Hazare, who was admitted to a private hospital here on Friday, is recovering and will be discharged in a day or two, a doctor said on Saturday.
"Anna is not under stress at present. A team of doctors led by Naresh Trehan is keeping close watch on medical reports of Anna. He is better than Friday. Hopefully he will allowed to go home in a day or two," KL Sehgal, a senior doctor of Medicity Medanta, said.
"He is recovering and his vitals are stable. He was given food on the directions of a nutritionist. He needs more rest," he said.
Hazare, 75, was admitted to the hospital after he complained of cough, acidity and weakness.
In a message to his supporters from the in the intensive care unit, Hazare said: "I`m recovering and will soon meet the activists from January. I will go for awareness campaign across the country as scheduled."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions