Anna Hazare should be wary of RSS` game: Digvijay
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Thursday congratulated Anna Hazare for breaking ties with Arvind Kejriwal-led group but cautioned him against "RSS` game to make him team up with Ramdev".
"Anna should be wary of RSS` game to make him team up with Ramdev whose dealing in black money and money laundering stands exposed," Singh wrote on community micro-blogging site Twitter.
Welcoming the social activist`s decision to part ways with the pro-politics group in the anti-corruption movement, he tweeted, "I congratulate Anna for realising the political ambitions of his team. He should continue his fight against corruption and for strong Janlokpal."
Earlier in the day, Kejriwal described Hazare`s decision as "shocking and unbelievable" and said the veteran activist`s principles will be the foundation of their party.
Hazare yesterday announced the split with Kejriwal-led group, which is going ahead with its plan to form a party, saying they should not use his name or photo for the outfit they are planning to launch.
Kejriwal supporters have taken potshots at Hazare on social networking sites like Twitter, posts which were re-tweeted by India Against Corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says