Anna Hazare should be wary of RSS` game: Digvijay
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Thursday congratulated Anna Hazare for breaking ties with Arvind Kejriwal-led group but cautioned him against "RSS` game to make him team up with Ramdev".
"Anna should be wary of RSS` game to make him team up with Ramdev whose dealing in black money and money laundering stands exposed," Singh wrote on community micro-blogging site Twitter.
Welcoming the social activist`s decision to part ways with the pro-politics group in the anti-corruption movement, he tweeted, "I congratulate Anna for realising the political ambitions of his team. He should continue his fight against corruption and for strong Janlokpal."
Earlier in the day, Kejriwal described Hazare`s decision as "shocking and unbelievable" and said the veteran activist`s principles will be the foundation of their party.
Hazare yesterday announced the split with Kejriwal-led group, which is going ahead with its plan to form a party, saying they should not use his name or photo for the outfit they are planning to launch.
Kejriwal supporters have taken potshots at Hazare on social networking sites like Twitter, posts which were re-tweeted by India Against Corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP