Anna Hazare to undergo naturopathy treatment in Bangalore
Mumbai: Social activist Anna Hazare will undergo a week-long naturopathy treatment in Bangalore after which he would embark on a country-wide tour.
"Hazare left Ralegan Siddhi this morning for Pune from where he took a flight for Bangalore at noon," the Gandhian`s aide Datta Awari told a news agency over phone from his native village.
Hazare would undergo a week-long treatment at Jindal Naturopathy Foundation after which he will undertake an all- India tour, he said.
The anti-corruption crusader was feeling tired after the recent agitation and the therapy would rejuvenate him, an aide said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference