Anna Hazare to undergo naturopathy treatment in Bangalore
Mumbai: Social activist Anna Hazare will undergo a week-long naturopathy treatment in Bangalore after which he would embark on a country-wide tour.
"Hazare left Ralegan Siddhi this morning for Pune from where he took a flight for Bangalore at noon," the Gandhian`s aide Datta Awari told a news agency over phone from his native village.
Hazare would undergo a week-long treatment at Jindal Naturopathy Foundation after which he will undertake an all- India tour, he said.
The anti-corruption crusader was feeling tired after the recent agitation and the therapy would rejuvenate him, an aide said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog