Anna Hazare to undergo naturopathy treatment in Bangalore
Mumbai: Social activist Anna Hazare will undergo a week-long naturopathy treatment in Bangalore after which he would embark on a country-wide tour.
"Hazare left Ralegan Siddhi this morning for Pune from where he took a flight for Bangalore at noon," the Gandhian`s aide Datta Awari told a news agency over phone from his native village.
Hazare would undergo a week-long treatment at Jindal Naturopathy Foundation after which he will undertake an all- India tour, he said.
The anti-corruption crusader was feeling tired after the recent agitation and the therapy would rejuvenate him, an aide said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees