Anna Hazare`s health stable: Doctors
New Delhi: On the sixth day of his fast, the
vital parameters of Anna Hazare are stable and the Gandhian
has lost 4 kg ever since he launched his fast on Tuesday last.
A team of government and private doctors, including Naresh
Trehan, is keeping a close watch on the health condition of
Hazare, who is fasting at the Ramlila Maidan here.
"His vital parameters like blood pressure, pulse rate and
heart beat are normal. He is keeping fine," a doctor said.
Commenting on his health, 73-year-old Hazare said he has
lost 4 kg in the past six days but was fit enough to continue
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'