Anna Hazare’s movement all set for a second comeback: Reports
Ralengan Sidhi/Bangalore: The movement for the Jan Lokpal Bill may soon get a new lease of life. This was confirmed by none other than the anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, as per reports on Saturday.
The social activist was quoted as saying that the Jan Lokpal movement will be restarted in two months time.
Anna also said that he will reportedly be back in action after recharging himself as the Jantar Mantar movement had made him physically weak.
The Jan Lokpal movement this time around is likely to include non-political volunteers and not people with political agendas and will reportedly be independent of the current movement which has taken a political turn, according to a newspaper report.
However, there some other agencies said that Anna`s old team memebers will continue to be part of the movement for the second time.
The core team for Jan Lokpal movement was disbanded by Anna Hazare on July 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam