Anna Hazare’s movement all set for a second comeback: Reports
Ralengan Sidhi/Bangalore: The movement for the Jan Lokpal Bill may soon get a new lease of life. This was confirmed by none other than the anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, as per reports on Saturday.
The social activist was quoted as saying that the Jan Lokpal movement will be restarted in two months time.
Anna also said that he will reportedly be back in action after recharging himself as the Jantar Mantar movement had made him physically weak.
The Jan Lokpal movement this time around is likely to include non-political volunteers and not people with political agendas and will reportedly be independent of the current movement which has taken a political turn, according to a newspaper report.
However, there some other agencies said that Anna`s old team memebers will continue to be part of the movement for the second time.
The core team for Jan Lokpal movement was disbanded by Anna Hazare on July 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured