Anna Hazare’s movement all set for a second comeback: Reports
Ralengan Sidhi/Bangalore: The movement for the Jan Lokpal Bill may soon get a new lease of life. This was confirmed by none other than the anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, as per reports on Saturday.
The social activist was quoted as saying that the Jan Lokpal movement will be restarted in two months time.
Anna also said that he will reportedly be back in action after recharging himself as the Jantar Mantar movement had made him physically weak.
The Jan Lokpal movement this time around is likely to include non-political volunteers and not people with political agendas and will reportedly be independent of the current movement which has taken a political turn, according to a newspaper report.
However, there some other agencies said that Anna`s old team memebers will continue to be part of the movement for the second time.
The core team for Jan Lokpal movement was disbanded by Anna Hazare on July 22.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler