Anna Hazare’s movement all set for a second comeback: Reports
Ralengan Sidhi/Bangalore: The movement for the Jan Lokpal Bill may soon get a new lease of life. This was confirmed by none other than the anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, as per reports on Saturday.
The social activist was quoted as saying that the Jan Lokpal movement will be restarted in two months time.
Anna also said that he will reportedly be back in action after recharging himself as the Jantar Mantar movement had made him physically weak.
The Jan Lokpal movement this time around is likely to include non-political volunteers and not people with political agendas and will reportedly be independent of the current movement which has taken a political turn, according to a newspaper report.
However, there some other agencies said that Anna`s old team memebers will continue to be part of the movement for the second time.
The core team for Jan Lokpal movement was disbanded by Anna Hazare on July 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog