Anna lost three kilos in 3 days
New Delhi: Even though he claims to be fighting fit, anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare has lost as much as three kilos weight in the last three days of his hunger strike.
His blood pressure, however, remained under control at 88/160.
The reports came after a team of doctors led by Naresh Trehan of the Vedanta Medicity on Friday examined Anna Hazare’s health in Tihar Jail before he began his indefinite fast at the Ramlila Ground to press for a strong Lokpal Bill.
As per reports, Anna has not eaten for over 48 hours now, but he is still fit and healthy to continue his fast at the Ramlila Maidan.
The Gandhian activist’s health is being monitored by a panel of doctors from Tihar jail and Vedanta Medicity at regular intervals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tata Communications Q4 net loss widens to Rs 205 crore
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2016: Private schools outshine govt schools in Delhi
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Maharashtra CM inaugurates Maharojgar Melava