Anna lost three kilos in 3 days
New Delhi: Even though he claims to be fighting fit, anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare has lost as much as three kilos weight in the last three days of his hunger strike.
His blood pressure, however, remained under control at 88/160.
The reports came after a team of doctors led by Naresh Trehan of the Vedanta Medicity on Friday examined Anna Hazare’s health in Tihar Jail before he began his indefinite fast at the Ramlila Ground to press for a strong Lokpal Bill.
As per reports, Anna has not eaten for over 48 hours now, but he is still fit and healthy to continue his fast at the Ramlila Maidan.
The Gandhian activist’s health is being monitored by a panel of doctors from Tihar jail and Vedanta Medicity at regular intervals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report