Anna lost three kilos in 3 days
New Delhi: Even though he claims to be fighting fit, anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare has lost as much as three kilos weight in the last three days of his hunger strike.
His blood pressure, however, remained under control at 88/160.
The reports came after a team of doctors led by Naresh Trehan of the Vedanta Medicity on Friday examined Anna Hazare’s health in Tihar Jail before he began his indefinite fast at the Ramlila Ground to press for a strong Lokpal Bill.
As per reports, Anna has not eaten for over 48 hours now, but he is still fit and healthy to continue his fast at the Ramlila Maidan.
The Gandhian activist’s health is being monitored by a panel of doctors from Tihar jail and Vedanta Medicity at regular intervals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply