Anna movement is common man`s movement: PDP
Jammu: Supporting Anna Hazare`s view that
politicians are responsible for corruption in the country, the
PDP on Minday said the activist`s movement is the movement of
common man against corruption.
"Anna Hazare`s movement is not his movement, but
movement of common man against corruption; it is peoples`
movement," PDP Chief Mehbooba Mufti told reporters here.
Mufti, who was replying to questions about Hazare`s
protest dharna yesterday, said, "Politicians -- Chief
Ministers, ministers who are ruling the country -- it is
against them the maximum allegations of complaint of
She said Hazare has brought the issue of corruption to
"The work, which we should do, is being performed by him
(Anna). He brought corruption to the forefront, he has a done
a great job," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security