Anna movement is common man`s movement: PDP
Jammu: Supporting Anna Hazare`s view that
politicians are responsible for corruption in the country, the
PDP on Minday said the activist`s movement is the movement of
common man against corruption.
"Anna Hazare`s movement is not his movement, but
movement of common man against corruption; it is peoples`
movement," PDP Chief Mehbooba Mufti told reporters here.
Mufti, who was replying to questions about Hazare`s
protest dharna yesterday, said, "Politicians -- Chief
Ministers, ministers who are ruling the country -- it is
against them the maximum allegations of complaint of
She said Hazare has brought the issue of corruption to
"The work, which we should do, is being performed by him
(Anna). He brought corruption to the forefront, he has a done
a great job," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars