Anna movement is common man`s movement: PDP
Jammu: Supporting Anna Hazare`s view that
politicians are responsible for corruption in the country, the
PDP on Minday said the activist`s movement is the movement of
common man against corruption.
"Anna Hazare`s movement is not his movement, but
movement of common man against corruption; it is peoples`
movement," PDP Chief Mehbooba Mufti told reporters here.
Mufti, who was replying to questions about Hazare`s
protest dharna yesterday, said, "Politicians -- Chief
Ministers, ministers who are ruling the country -- it is
against them the maximum allegations of complaint of
She said Hazare has brought the issue of corruption to
"The work, which we should do, is being performed by him
(Anna). He brought corruption to the forefront, he has a done
a great job," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened