Anna to forgive Swami Agnivesh?
Ralegan Siddhi: Anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, Saturday, hinted at forgiving Swami Agnivesh.
Reacting to Agnivesh’s wish of apologising to him, the Gandhian said that if he wants to come and talk to him he is free to do so.
Anna had strained relations after the 72-year-old activist was in the eye of a storm soon after Hazare`s hunger strike at Ramlila Maidan when a video surfaced in which he was seen talking to an unidentified person asking him to deal strongly with the Gandhian. This led to his estrangement from Team Anna.
The development comes after Agnivesh, who had a bitter fallout with Anna Hazare, yesterday said that he wants to apologise to the Gandhian if he has made any mistake.
Agnivesh, who ended his two-day stint on reality show Bigg Boss, said he would like to meet him as soon as possible.
"I will say sorry if I have said or done anything wrong. I will try to meet him as soon as possible. With all respect and humility I will apologise to him at the earliest opportunity," Agnivesh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Twenty five militants killed in eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan
- Kiren Rijiju celebrates anti-emergency day, says BJP against "dictatorship"
- Minister, 15 others killed in Somalia hotel attack
- Congress stages dharnas demanding resignation of 21 AAP MLAs
- ISIS suspect first to turn informer for British spies: Report