Anna to forgive Swami Agnivesh?
Ralegan Siddhi: Anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, Saturday, hinted at forgiving Swami Agnivesh.
Reacting to Agnivesh’s wish of apologising to him, the Gandhian said that if he wants to come and talk to him he is free to do so.
Anna had strained relations after the 72-year-old activist was in the eye of a storm soon after Hazare`s hunger strike at Ramlila Maidan when a video surfaced in which he was seen talking to an unidentified person asking him to deal strongly with the Gandhian. This led to his estrangement from Team Anna.
The development comes after Agnivesh, who had a bitter fallout with Anna Hazare, yesterday said that he wants to apologise to the Gandhian if he has made any mistake.
Agnivesh, who ended his two-day stint on reality show Bigg Boss, said he would like to meet him as soon as possible.
"I will say sorry if I have said or done anything wrong. I will try to meet him as soon as possible. With all respect and humility I will apologise to him at the earliest opportunity," Agnivesh said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India