`Anna to put off protests if Par session extended`
New Delhi: Team Anna member Kiran Bedi said on Thursday Anna Hazare will postpone his protests if Parliament session is extended to pass the Lokpal Bill.
"If Parliament decides to work overtime to finalise the Lokpal, then Anna will obviously wait. He will go on fast if he sees Parliament adjourned without passing a law or passing a weak law," Bedi said to a nes channel.
She was responding to a question on whether Hazare will go ahead with his protest plans if Parliament extends its ongoing Winter Session to take up Lokpal Bill.
Hazare today announced a `jail bharao` agitation from January one besides going on an indefinite fast from December 27 to press for a strong Lokpal.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on