Anna to seek donation to book protest venue
Ralegan Siddhi: As Bombay High Court
rejected a petition seeking concessional rate for hiring MMRDA
ground to hold his fast, Anna Hazare today said he will seek
donations from public to book the protest venue.
"Azad Maidan will not be sufficient. More than one lakh
people can take part in MMRDA ground. We will ask people to
give donations for booking MMRDA," Hazare said.
His response came as Bombay High Court rejected Team
Anna`s petition for direction to Maharashtra government for
allotting MMRDA ground for free or at concessional rates for
Hazare`s fast, saying it cannot come to the conclusion if
the agitation was in public interest or politically motivated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!