Anna`s fast is politically motivated: Bansal
New Delhi: Government on Monday said that Anna
Hazare`s fast on Tuesday when Parliament will be considering the
Lokpal Bill would mean that he was not engaged in a crusade
against corruption but a politically motivated campaign.
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal
appealed to all political parties to help in the passage of
the legislation which he said is a strong measure.
On the eve of the Lok Sabha taking up the much talked-
about bill, he wanted political parties not to press for any
amendment for the measure, which has been drafted after
careful consideration and consultations with all concerned.
Bansal said that the process of law making is not a
static exercise and as one gathers experience one can make
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler