Anna`s health condition fine: Tihar official
New Delhi: The health condition of Anna
Hazare, who is refusing to come out of Tihar jail, is
absolutely fine and there is no cause for any panic, a prison
official said Wednesday night.
"Anna Hazare`s health is absolutely fine. There is no
problem at all. Regular medical checkups are being done
inside the jail," spokesman of Tihar jail Sunil Gupta said.
Gupta said the 73-year-old Gandhian was doing fine and
there was no reason for any worry.
"There is no need to panic on this issue. Anna Hazare is
completely fine," he said.
Hazare, who was ordered to be released last night after
being arrested shortly before he was to begin his fast
demanding a strong Lokpal, has refused to come out of the
prison unless he was allowed to protest from JP Park without
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what