Annie Kohli can represent me in debate: Digvijay
Raghogarh (MP): The war of words between Digvijay Singh and Arvind Kejriwal is escalating, with the Congress leader insisting that the activist first reply to all his questions before holding a debate.
"Kejriwal must first answer the questions posed to him by me and then only will I reply to him," the party general secretary told reporters here.
Singh was replying to Kejriwal`s comment that he was willing to reply to all queries but Singh should first convince Prime Minister Singh and others to answer issues raised by the people. Singh on October 20 had posed questions to Kejriwal on funding of his NGO and other issues.
With Kejriwal daring Singh to hold debate with his close aide Kumar Vishwas, the party general secretary replied that "If Kejriwal can ask Kumar Vishwas to hold debate then I can be represented by Annie Kohli".
The former IAC activist Kohli yesterday confronted Kejriwal at his press meet in Ghaziabad sharply questioning his conduct and accusing him and Manish Sisodia of using the anti-corruption movement for their own gains.
Referring to the incident, Singh said it appears that "internal conflict in old team of Anna Hazare is coming to the surface".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly