Annie Kohli can represent me in debate: Digvijay
Raghogarh (MP): The war of words between Digvijay Singh and Arvind Kejriwal is escalating, with the Congress leader insisting that the activist first reply to all his questions before holding a debate.
"Kejriwal must first answer the questions posed to him by me and then only will I reply to him," the party general secretary told reporters here.
Singh was replying to Kejriwal`s comment that he was willing to reply to all queries but Singh should first convince Prime Minister Singh and others to answer issues raised by the people. Singh on October 20 had posed questions to Kejriwal on funding of his NGO and other issues.
With Kejriwal daring Singh to hold debate with his close aide Kumar Vishwas, the party general secretary replied that "If Kejriwal can ask Kumar Vishwas to hold debate then I can be represented by Annie Kohli".
The former IAC activist Kohli yesterday confronted Kejriwal at his press meet in Ghaziabad sharply questioning his conduct and accusing him and Manish Sisodia of using the anti-corruption movement for their own gains.
Referring to the incident, Singh said it appears that "internal conflict in old team of Anna Hazare is coming to the surface".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'