Another BJP leader to come out with book on BJP affairs
Thane: Close on the heels of controversial
book on Mohammad Ali Jinnah by senior BJP leader Jaswant
Singh, one more such work is fast taking its shape and is sure
to create another controversy in the party.
The book, `Sanch-ki-Saja` (meaning: Punishment for truth)
is being written by senior BJP leader Om Prakash Sharma.
Another book by Sharma on the recent debacle of the BJP
in the Lok Sabha elections namely `Parabhav pe Chintan` had
created a furore in BJP and in the political circles in the
country. The present book of Sharma is timed on the eve of the
forthcoming Assembly elections in Maharashtra.
The book will reveal the entire truth in the party and
the manner in which the party has been functioning and what
`reward` one gets in the party for telling the truth.
Speaking about the book, a party leader from Thane, the
district where Sharma has been carrying out his work, said
that the book itself will open up the activities of many
senior leaders of the party who run the show now.
He said that the book may hurt many leaders but the truth
should come out in the open for the people to know. The book
is written by Sharma on the occasion of completion of more
than fifty years of his selfless social and political service.
Speaking about the book the leader said that Sharma`s
was not the only case where the party had ill-treated its
senior leaders but there were many who were suffering
silently, unable to speak out the truth.
He said that Sharma was instrumental in many agitations
undertaken by late Pramod Mahajan and also getting the MPs
and MLAs selected from rural areas fighting the reds and
giving the party due shape.
However, now the present leaders who pose as great
leaders of the party even do not know the life and
sacrifice of the great leaders of the party namely Shamaprasad
Mukherjee, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Dr Hedgewar, Guru
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- One year of Modi govt: PM Modi addresses mega rally in Mathura Part-II
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- What couldn't be done in last 10 years, NDA govt did in one year: Smriti Irani in Amethi
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27