Another BJP leader to come out with book on BJP affairs
Thane: Close on the heels of controversial
book on Mohammad Ali Jinnah by senior BJP leader Jaswant
Singh, one more such work is fast taking its shape and is sure
to create another controversy in the party.
The book, `Sanch-ki-Saja` (meaning: Punishment for truth)
is being written by senior BJP leader Om Prakash Sharma.
Another book by Sharma on the recent debacle of the BJP
in the Lok Sabha elections namely `Parabhav pe Chintan` had
created a furore in BJP and in the political circles in the
country. The present book of Sharma is timed on the eve of the
forthcoming Assembly elections in Maharashtra.
The book will reveal the entire truth in the party and
the manner in which the party has been functioning and what
`reward` one gets in the party for telling the truth.
Speaking about the book, a party leader from Thane, the
district where Sharma has been carrying out his work, said
that the book itself will open up the activities of many
senior leaders of the party who run the show now.
He said that the book may hurt many leaders but the truth
should come out in the open for the people to know. The book
is written by Sharma on the occasion of completion of more
than fifty years of his selfless social and political service.
Speaking about the book the leader said that Sharma`s
was not the only case where the party had ill-treated its
senior leaders but there were many who were suffering
silently, unable to speak out the truth.
He said that Sharma was instrumental in many agitations
undertaken by late Pramod Mahajan and also getting the MPs
and MLAs selected from rural areas fighting the reds and
giving the party due shape.
However, now the present leaders who pose as great
leaders of the party even do not know the life and
sacrifice of the great leaders of the party namely Shamaprasad
Mukherjee, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Dr Hedgewar, Guru
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS