Another fake pilot arrested, total at 22
New Delhi: One more person has been
arrested here for allegedly using forged marksheets to
procure commercial flying licences, taking the total number of
people arrested in the case to 22.
The arrested person has been identified as Gaurav Jain.
He was apprehended from the capital yesterday, a senior
police official said.
He obtained commercial flying licence by using forged
With this, Delhi Police has arrested 13 pilots, three
DGCA officials, two middlemen and two persons on charges of
forgery. Jaipur Police has arrested two fake pilots since
March seven after the fake pilot scam was unearthed by the
The previous arrest by Delhi Police was made on August 3
when they took into custody Jigesh Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq