Another fake pilot arrested, total at 22
New Delhi: One more person has been
arrested here for allegedly using forged marksheets to
procure commercial flying licences, taking the total number of
people arrested in the case to 22.
The arrested person has been identified as Gaurav Jain.
He was apprehended from the capital yesterday, a senior
police official said.
He obtained commercial flying licence by using forged
With this, Delhi Police has arrested 13 pilots, three
DGCA officials, two middlemen and two persons on charges of
forgery. Jaipur Police has arrested two fake pilots since
March seven after the fake pilot scam was unearthed by the
The previous arrest by Delhi Police was made on August 3
when they took into custody Jigesh Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!