Another fake pilot arrested, total at 22
New Delhi: One more person has been
arrested here for allegedly using forged marksheets to
procure commercial flying licences, taking the total number of
people arrested in the case to 22.
The arrested person has been identified as Gaurav Jain.
He was apprehended from the capital yesterday, a senior
police official said.
He obtained commercial flying licence by using forged
With this, Delhi Police has arrested 13 pilots, three
DGCA officials, two middlemen and two persons on charges of
forgery. Jaipur Police has arrested two fake pilots since
March seven after the fake pilot scam was unearthed by the
The previous arrest by Delhi Police was made on August 3
when they took into custody Jigesh Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read