Another fake pilot arrested, total at 22
New Delhi: One more person has been
arrested here for allegedly using forged marksheets to
procure commercial flying licences, taking the total number of
people arrested in the case to 22.
The arrested person has been identified as Gaurav Jain.
He was apprehended from the capital yesterday, a senior
police official said.
He obtained commercial flying licence by using forged
With this, Delhi Police has arrested 13 pilots, three
DGCA officials, two middlemen and two persons on charges of
forgery. Jaipur Police has arrested two fake pilots since
March seven after the fake pilot scam was unearthed by the
The previous arrest by Delhi Police was made on August 3
when they took into custody Jigesh Patel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister