Another fake pilot arrested, total at 22
New Delhi: One more person has been
arrested here for allegedly using forged marksheets to
procure commercial flying licences, taking the total number of
people arrested in the case to 22.
The arrested person has been identified as Gaurav Jain.
He was apprehended from the capital yesterday, a senior
police official said.
He obtained commercial flying licence by using forged
With this, Delhi Police has arrested 13 pilots, three
DGCA officials, two middlemen and two persons on charges of
forgery. Jaipur Police has arrested two fake pilots since
March seven after the fake pilot scam was unearthed by the
The previous arrest by Delhi Police was made on August 3
when they took into custody Jigesh Patel.
- Republican presidential race: Donald Trump hits out at Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz ahead of Indiana primary
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels