Ansari`s manner of treating people can`t be faulted: Khurshid
New Delhi: Following the attack on Rajya Sabha chairman Hamid Ansari by BSP leader Mayawati, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid today said Ansari`s manner of treating people could not be faulted.
"I have several reasons to respect him because I have known him over a long period in various capacities he has served this country and always with great distinction," Khurshid said referring to Ansari.
Calling him a person with warmth and humility, Khurshid said fault cannot be found with the manner and graciousness with which Ansari treated people.
"If somebody has an issue, problem, I am sure they can meet him in his chamber. They can bring it to his notice. If they have any complaint about anything, they can certainly urge him, request him to act upon it," Khurshid said.
"But he has his limitations. I think his frustration and expression of his restlessness about not being able to get the House to run in a meaningful way is there for all of us to see. He`s repeated it again and again," Khurshid said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’