Ansari`s manner of treating people can`t be faulted: Khurshid
New Delhi: Following the attack on Rajya Sabha chairman Hamid Ansari by BSP leader Mayawati, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid today said Ansari`s manner of treating people could not be faulted.
"I have several reasons to respect him because I have known him over a long period in various capacities he has served this country and always with great distinction," Khurshid said referring to Ansari.
Calling him a person with warmth and humility, Khurshid said fault cannot be found with the manner and graciousness with which Ansari treated people.
"If somebody has an issue, problem, I am sure they can meet him in his chamber. They can bring it to his notice. If they have any complaint about anything, they can certainly urge him, request him to act upon it," Khurshid said.
"But he has his limitations. I think his frustration and expression of his restlessness about not being able to get the House to run in a meaningful way is there for all of us to see. He`s repeated it again and again," Khurshid said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why