Anti-tank mine defused along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: An anti-tank mine was recovered along the Indo-Pak border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir by the BSF troops here who later defused the device, a BSF spokesman said here on Friday.
During patrolling, troops of 59 Battalion recovered the mine near Nursery Border out Post along the International Border in the district last evening, he said.
The device was later defused safely, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped