Anti-tank mine defused along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: An anti-tank mine was recovered along the Indo-Pak border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir by the BSF troops here who later defused the device, a BSF spokesman said here on Friday.
During patrolling, troops of 59 Battalion recovered the mine near Nursery Border out Post along the International Border in the district last evening, he said.
The device was later defused safely, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?