Anti-tank mine defused along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: An anti-tank mine was recovered along the Indo-Pak border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir by the BSF troops here who later defused the device, a BSF spokesman said here on Friday.
During patrolling, troops of 59 Battalion recovered the mine near Nursery Border out Post along the International Border in the district last evening, he said.
The device was later defused safely, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes