Anti-tank mine defused along Indo-Pak border
Jammu: An anti-tank mine was recovered along the Indo-Pak border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir by the BSF troops here who later defused the device, a BSF spokesman said here on Friday.
During patrolling, troops of 59 Battalion recovered the mine near Nursery Border out Post along the International Border in the district last evening, he said.
The device was later defused safely, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation