Anuradha ‘Fiza’ Bali’s heart report inconclusive
Chandigarh: Adding to the mystery surrounding the death of Anuradha Bali aka Fiza, the examination of her heart’s sample could not reach any conclusion.
"The sample was in a bad shape that the medical experts at Patiala government hospital could not clarify if the death was due to the cardiac arrest or any unnatural reason. We are relying on the forensic report of food sent for chemical examination to establish the cause of her death,” police sources said.
Some reports claimed that no blood was found in Fiza’s heart even as the hospital is expected to send samples for chemical analysis to a government laboratory near Mohali.
On August 10, the police had recovered a Scorpio car allegedly given to Fiza by a Chandigarh based advocate for a few months.
Lying abandoned on Jarot road close to Ambala City, the vehicle was recovered last night, police said. The advocate visited Baldev Nagar police station and informed the SHO that he had given the car to Anuradha Bali for some months but it was not returned.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6 inside the vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000