Anuradha ‘Fiza’ Bali’s heart report inconclusive
Chandigarh: Adding to the mystery surrounding the death of Anuradha Bali aka Fiza, the examination of her heart’s sample could not reach any conclusion.
"The sample was in a bad shape that the medical experts at Patiala government hospital could not clarify if the death was due to the cardiac arrest or any unnatural reason. We are relying on the forensic report of food sent for chemical examination to establish the cause of her death,” police sources said.
Some reports claimed that no blood was found in Fiza’s heart even as the hospital is expected to send samples for chemical analysis to a government laboratory near Mohali.
On August 10, the police had recovered a Scorpio car allegedly given to Fiza by a Chandigarh based advocate for a few months.
Lying abandoned on Jarot road close to Ambala City, the vehicle was recovered last night, police said. The advocate visited Baldev Nagar police station and informed the SHO that he had given the car to Anuradha Bali for some months but it was not returned.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6 inside the vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!