Are you satisfied with 49 days of BJP`s governance, AAP asks people
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party asked the people on Monday as to whether they were satisfied with 49 days of Bharatiya Janata Party`s governance.
AAP`s official Twitter handle posted the following - “49 Days of BJP`s governance completed. Are you satisfied with it?”
— Aam Aadmi Party (@AamAadmiParty) July 14, 2014
The BJP-led NDA won 335 seats in the General Elections, the results for which was announced on May 16. And the party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi took oath as PM on May 26.
Ironically, AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal had resigned as Delhi Chief Minister after 49 days in office over the issue of the passing of the Lokpal Bill.
The party had won 28 seats in last year`s Assembly elections in Delhi and had later formed the government with outside support of the Congress party.
During its short stint in government AAP was besieged by controversies ranging from issues with Ugandan women to Kejriwal`s dharna over the transfer of some police officials.
The party has also been criticised by the Opposition including the BJP for quitting office in just 49 days.
Modi too had mocked AAP and Kejriwal by using the term `AK49` during the 2014 Lok Sabha election campaigning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!