Are you satisfied with 49 days of BJP`s governance, AAP asks people
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party asked the people on Monday as to whether they were satisfied with 49 days of Bharatiya Janata Party`s governance.
AAP`s official Twitter handle posted the following - “49 Days of BJP`s governance completed. Are you satisfied with it?”
— Aam Aadmi Party (@AamAadmiParty) July 14, 2014
The BJP-led NDA won 335 seats in the General Elections, the results for which was announced on May 16. And the party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi took oath as PM on May 26.
Ironically, AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal had resigned as Delhi Chief Minister after 49 days in office over the issue of the passing of the Lokpal Bill.
The party had won 28 seats in last year`s Assembly elections in Delhi and had later formed the government with outside support of the Congress party.
During its short stint in government AAP was besieged by controversies ranging from issues with Ugandan women to Kejriwal`s dharna over the transfer of some police officials.
The party has also been criticised by the Opposition including the BJP for quitting office in just 49 days.
Modi too had mocked AAP and Kejriwal by using the term `AK49` during the 2014 Lok Sabha election campaigning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!