Armies of India, Nepal discuss bilateral military cooperation
Kathmandu: Vice chief of Indian Army Lt Gen S K Singh has called on Nepal Army Gen Gaurav Shumsher Rana here and discussed bilateral military cooperation.
During the meeting, they discussed ways to boost traditional bilateral relations existing between the two armies.
"Such an exchange of visits between the two armies will be instrumental in strengthening mutual interest," said a statement issued by Nepal Army headquarters today.
Lt Gen Singh, who is leading a four-member delegation, also visited the Indian Pension Paying Camp at Pokhara city in western Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai and Thane, BJP gains lead in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur; NCP wins 4 seats in Ulhasnagar