Army jawan injured in IED blast near LoC
Zee Media Bureau
Jammu: An Army jawan was injured on Tuesday in an IED blast near the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir.
The IED blast, second in two days, took place in Poonch district.
On Monday also, two Army porters were wounded in an IED blast, triggered by suspected militants, along the LoC in Poonch district.
Pakistani troops had also fired at Indian soldiers while they were trying to evacuate the porters.
Targeting Army`s civilian porters, ultras detonated an IED while they were carrying supplies from one Army post to another in Sabzian-Mandi belt along the LoC at around 8 am, an Army officer said.
Two porters were wounded, one of them critically, and a pony was killed in the blast, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people