Army jawan injured in IED blast near LoC
Zee Media Bureau
Jammu: An Army jawan was injured on Tuesday in an IED blast near the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir.
The IED blast, second in two days, took place in Poonch district.
On Monday also, two Army porters were wounded in an IED blast, triggered by suspected militants, along the LoC in Poonch district.
Pakistani troops had also fired at Indian soldiers while they were trying to evacuate the porters.
Targeting Army`s civilian porters, ultras detonated an IED while they were carrying supplies from one Army post to another in Sabzian-Mandi belt along the LoC at around 8 am, an Army officer said.
Two porters were wounded, one of them critically, and a pony was killed in the blast, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion