Army maintains no change in LAC with China
New Delhi: The Army on Monday maintained that there
was no change in the established demarcation and "lines of
claim" along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh.
An Army spokesman was reacting to a report that a
"substantial" amount of land had been lost by India in the
last two decades along the LAC with China as had been brought
at a recent meeting chaired by Commissioner of Leh AK Sahu
and attended by an Army Brigadier and a Colonel.
The spokesman confirmed that the Army had attended the
meeting but went on to say that, "the Army does not agree with
the position and perception expressed”.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video