Army recruitment rally in Ladakh from May 20 to 24
Srinagar: The Army will hold a five-day recruitment rally in frontier region of Ladakh from May 20 to 24 to recruit soldiers in the technical and general duty categories. Army Recruiting Office Srinagar will be holding the open recruitment rally at Nemu for Leh and Kargil districts of Ladakh Region, a defence spokesman said.
Screening for the candidates from Leh district will be held on May 20 while those from Kargil district will have to report the next day. Screening will be conducted for Soldier General Duty and Soldier Technical categories.
The screening will include physical fitness tests, physical measurement tests, documents check and medical examination.
Aspirants between age of 17 years and six months to 21 years as on May 20 and having minimum qualification of 10th class are eligible for Soldier General Duty category.
Candidates in age group of 17 years six months to 23 years and having qualification of 12th with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English are eligible for Soldier Technical category.
"Candidates should be in possession of all original education certificates, domicile certificate, caste certificate and three character certificates issued by Police, School and Sarpanch or Numberdar in the last six months. Attested photostat copies of the documents and 12 passport size photographs should also be brought," the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe