Army will adopt latest info technology: Gen Singh
Pachmari: In a bid to strengthen its
information network, the Army will adopt the latest
information technology, Army Chief General VK Singh said
"The army will adopt the latest IT to strengthen its
information network," he told reporters after presenting
colours to the Army Education Core (AEC) here on the occasion
of its 42nd colour-presentation anniversary.
Gen Singh said that Army will take more steps to
strengthen itself, especially physical training which is its
He also dedicated a "war memorial" in memory of martyred
soldiers at the AEC on the occasion.
Gen Singh described AEC as an important part of the Army
and felicitated the families of martyred soldiers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?