Army`s Corps of Signals celebrates 103rd anniversary
Jammu: The Indian Army`s Corps of Signals, which was started in 1911, celebrated its 103rd anniversary here on Saturday.
Keeping with the traditions, a barakhana was organised for serving and retired Junior Commissioned Officers, Jawans and their families of the Corps, which has enabled the Indian Army to be a networked force, using information, communications and cyber technologies, a defence spokesman said.
A voluntary blood donation camp, band display, various sports, adventure and cultural activities were also organised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`