Army`s Corps of Signals celebrates 103rd anniversary
Jammu: The Indian Army`s Corps of Signals, which was started in 1911, celebrated its 103rd anniversary here on Saturday.
Keeping with the traditions, a barakhana was organised for serving and retired Junior Commissioned Officers, Jawans and their families of the Corps, which has enabled the Indian Army to be a networked force, using information, communications and cyber technologies, a defence spokesman said.
A voluntary blood donation camp, band display, various sports, adventure and cultural activities were also organised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!