Arrested BKI terrorists sent to police custody
New Delhi: Two suspected Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) terrorists, who had allegedly planned to target politicians and religious leaders, were Friday remanded in police custody till January 2 by a Delhi court.
Saravpreet Singh and Jaswinder Singh were remanded in 10
days custody of Special Cell of Delhi Police by Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav.
While Jaswinder was arrested from Punjab, Saravpreet was
apprehended from northwest Delhi.
The court allowed the contention of the city police which
sought their remand on the ground that the duo needed to be
further interrogated and would be taken to Punjab and Haryana
for seizure of arms and nabbing other accused.
The police further said that the suspected terrorists
needed to be confronted with the material recovered from their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie