Arrested BKI terrorists sent to police custody
New Delhi: Two suspected Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) terrorists, who had allegedly planned to target politicians and religious leaders, were Friday remanded in police custody till January 2 by a Delhi court.
Saravpreet Singh and Jaswinder Singh were remanded in 10
days custody of Special Cell of Delhi Police by Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav.
While Jaswinder was arrested from Punjab, Saravpreet was
apprehended from northwest Delhi.
The court allowed the contention of the city police which
sought their remand on the ground that the duo needed to be
further interrogated and would be taken to Punjab and Haryana
for seizure of arms and nabbing other accused.
The police further said that the suspected terrorists
needed to be confronted with the material recovered from their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!