Arrested BKI terrorists sent to police custody
New Delhi: Two suspected Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) terrorists, who had allegedly planned to target politicians and religious leaders, were Friday remanded in police custody till January 2 by a Delhi court.
Saravpreet Singh and Jaswinder Singh were remanded in 10
days custody of Special Cell of Delhi Police by Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate Vinod Yadav.
While Jaswinder was arrested from Punjab, Saravpreet was
apprehended from northwest Delhi.
The court allowed the contention of the city police which
sought their remand on the ground that the duo needed to be
further interrogated and would be taken to Punjab and Haryana
for seizure of arms and nabbing other accused.
The police further said that the suspected terrorists
needed to be confronted with the material recovered from their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened