Artist in Limca record for maximum recreation of sand Taj
New Delhi: Famous Indian sand artist,
Sudarsan Pattnaik, today claimed he has got into Limca book of
world record for recreating replica of Taj Mahal highest
number of times.
"Today I got the world record 2010 certificate from the
Limca book of records for recreating the Taj replica in sand
39 times and I am very happy to get this recognition,"
The artist from Orissa had recreated Taj Mahal on sand 39
times in different place in India and abroad, including Doha,
USA, Belgium, Berlin and Moscow.
He had last recreated the Taj in Moscow which was highly
appreciated by the Russians.
He had also created a black Taj Mahal in front of the
original monument at Agra on the occasion of Taj Mahotsav.
"I love to create sand Taj at different places to attract
people from all over the world and invite Taj lovers to see
the original monument in Agra," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why