Artist in Limca record for maximum recreation of sand Taj
New Delhi: Famous Indian sand artist,
Sudarsan Pattnaik, today claimed he has got into Limca book of
world record for recreating replica of Taj Mahal highest
number of times.
"Today I got the world record 2010 certificate from the
Limca book of records for recreating the Taj replica in sand
39 times and I am very happy to get this recognition,"
The artist from Orissa had recreated Taj Mahal on sand 39
times in different place in India and abroad, including Doha,
USA, Belgium, Berlin and Moscow.
He had last recreated the Taj in Moscow which was highly
appreciated by the Russians.
He had also created a black Taj Mahal in front of the
original monument at Agra on the occasion of Taj Mahotsav.
"I love to create sand Taj at different places to attract
people from all over the world and invite Taj lovers to see
the original monument in Agra," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31