Arun Govil of Ramayan fame meets Kejriwal
New Delhi: Arun Govil, well known for playing Lord Rama in Ramanand Sagar`s hit TV series Ramayan, on Thursday met Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal at his office in Delhi Secretariat, sparking speculation that he may join AAP.
As Govil reached the Delhi Secretariat in morning to meet the Chief Minister at his office, media swarmed him and posed a volley of questions.
However, Govil said he had come for a personal reason.
The actor said that he has no plan to join politics and he had come to invite Kejriwal to attend a `samagam` to be held at Ramlila Maidan tomorrow.
"I have no plans to join politics. Had I wanted to join, I would have joined twenty years ago. I have come to meet Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and invite him to attend a samagam of Sadgurudev ji to be held at Ramlila Maidan tomorrow," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Desperate times, desperate measures! Parineeti Chopra's make-up ain’t gonna stop – See pic
- IPL 9 VIDEO: When Shikhar Dhawan, Yuvraj Singh became Gabbar and taxi driver
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: (uaresults.nic.in) Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared today