Arvind Kejriwal denied permission for rally on Sunday
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Saturday denied social activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal the permission to hold a rally in the capital on Sunday.
Kejriwal’s request for permission was denied keeping in mind the Muharram procession that will dot capital’s roads on Sunday, Delhi Police said.
Kejriwal had sought permission to take out a rally with his followers between Rajghat and Shaheed Park.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened