Arvind Kejriwal denied permission for rally on Sunday
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Saturday denied social activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal the permission to hold a rally in the capital on Sunday.
Kejriwal’s request for permission was denied keeping in mind the Muharram procession that will dot capital’s roads on Sunday, Delhi Police said.
Kejriwal had sought permission to take out a rally with his followers between Rajghat and Shaheed Park.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!