Arvind Kejriwal denied permission for rally on Sunday
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Saturday denied social activist turned politician Arvind Kejriwal the permission to hold a rally in the capital on Sunday.
Kejriwal’s request for permission was denied keeping in mind the Muharram procession that will dot capital’s roads on Sunday, Delhi Police said.
Kejriwal had sought permission to take out a rally with his followers between Rajghat and Shaheed Park.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice