Arvind Kejriwal has lost his way: Ramdev
Jammu: Hitting out at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for calling leaders corrupt "without any proof", yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday said the Aam Aadmi Party leader who had set out to cleanse the system has "lost his way".
"We should give proof while levelling allegations. It is the biggest dishonesty to label people as dishonest and defend your own corrupt people like Somnath Bharti, who has created uproar in the country with his acts," he told reporters here.
Describing Kejriwal as his "former associate", Ramdev said they had backed him on the issue of war against corruption "but he is deflecting from his mission. There is difference between his words and deeds now. I feel sorry for him.... He has got derailed from the path. It pains us."
"AAP has lost its sense and also Kejriwal, who labelled (BJP leader Nitin) Gadkari as corrupt in order to prove himself as honest person. He is trying to portray himself as honest and all other leaders as dishonest. That is bad".
He said people, who have come up as an alternative to the traditional politics in the country, should go for clean politics and issue statements with seriousness.
"His (Kejriwal`s) workers do not desist from terming Narendra Modi as corrupt. By doing this, he will further lose his respect and dignity," Ramdev, who has openly backed the BJP primeministerial candidate, said.
He also questioned the CM`s allegations against Union Minister Farooq Abdullah.
"Farooq Abdullah is a very serious person. Whatever Kejriwal is doing is a cheap act," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog