Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant: Digvijaya Singh
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Arvind Kejriwal, Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday compared the activist-turned-politician with Bollywood`s item girl, Rakhi Sawant.
“Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant. They both try and expose but with no substance,” Singh tweeted.
The 65-year-old further sought an apology from Rakhi Sawant for making this comparison. “Apologies to Rakhi Sawant I am an old fan of hers!,” he further tweeted.
Kejriwal’s weekly exposes on politicians, corporate have put everyone on tenterhooks to see who he will name next.
On Saturday, Kejriwal had trained his guns on the Congress and the BJP by terming himself deadlier than dengue.
"I am deadlier than dengue, if I will bite the Congress and the BJP, they would face problems," Kejriwal said here, a day after accusing industrialists and politicians of stashing money in Swiss banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing