Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant: Digvijaya Singh
New Delhi: Taking a dig at the Arvind Kejriwal, Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday compared the activist-turned-politician with Bollywood`s item girl, Rakhi Sawant.
“Arvind Kejriwal is like Rakhi Sawant. They both try and expose but with no substance,” Singh tweeted.
The 65-year-old further sought an apology from Rakhi Sawant for making this comparison. “Apologies to Rakhi Sawant I am an old fan of hers!,” he further tweeted.
Kejriwal’s weekly exposes on politicians, corporate have put everyone on tenterhooks to see who he will name next.
On Saturday, Kejriwal had trained his guns on the Congress and the BJP by terming himself deadlier than dengue.
"I am deadlier than dengue, if I will bite the Congress and the BJP, they would face problems," Kejriwal said here, a day after accusing industrialists and politicians of stashing money in Swiss banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam