Arvind Kejriwal plans to reveal more about Robert Vadra
New Delhi: Even as Arvind Kejriwal was busy protesting the sharp hike in power tariff on Delhi streets, the India Against Corruption (IAC) activist tweeted on Monday that he planned to reveal more on businessman Robert Vadra at a press conference in New Delhi at 5 pm on Tuesday.
"DLF granted favours to Shri Robert Vadra. What favors did Haryana government grant DLF? How is DLF reply a bunch of lies? Will speak tomo at 5pm," tweeted the activist minutes after the businessman married into the powerful Gandhi family closed his Facebook account. It may be recalled that he first posted his clarification on the social networking site.
Responding to the built-up in the row over inappropriate accumulation of properties in areas in and around New Delhi, Kejriwal said, "We all live in a democracy...and if there are some people questioning the son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi, they should come forward and answer them, in line with democratic principles."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand