Arvind Kejriwal plans to reveal more about Robert Vadra
New Delhi: Even as Arvind Kejriwal was busy protesting the sharp hike in power tariff on Delhi streets, the India Against Corruption (IAC) activist tweeted on Monday that he planned to reveal more on businessman Robert Vadra at a press conference in New Delhi at 5 pm on Tuesday.
"DLF granted favours to Shri Robert Vadra. What favors did Haryana government grant DLF? How is DLF reply a bunch of lies? Will speak tomo at 5pm," tweeted the activist minutes after the businessman married into the powerful Gandhi family closed his Facebook account. It may be recalled that he first posted his clarification on the social networking site.
Responding to the built-up in the row over inappropriate accumulation of properties in areas in and around New Delhi, Kejriwal said, "We all live in a democracy...and if there are some people questioning the son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi, they should come forward and answer them, in line with democratic principles."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch