Arvind Kejriwal plans to reveal more about Robert Vadra
New Delhi: Even as Arvind Kejriwal was busy protesting the sharp hike in power tariff on Delhi streets, the India Against Corruption (IAC) activist tweeted on Monday that he planned to reveal more on businessman Robert Vadra at a press conference in New Delhi at 5 pm on Tuesday.
"DLF granted favours to Shri Robert Vadra. What favors did Haryana government grant DLF? How is DLF reply a bunch of lies? Will speak tomo at 5pm," tweeted the activist minutes after the businessman married into the powerful Gandhi family closed his Facebook account. It may be recalled that he first posted his clarification on the social networking site.
Responding to the built-up in the row over inappropriate accumulation of properties in areas in and around New Delhi, Kejriwal said, "We all live in a democracy...and if there are some people questioning the son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi, they should come forward and answer them, in line with democratic principles."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?