Arvind Kejriwal plans to reveal more about Robert Vadra
New Delhi: Even as Arvind Kejriwal was busy protesting the sharp hike in power tariff on Delhi streets, the India Against Corruption (IAC) activist tweeted on Monday that he planned to reveal more on businessman Robert Vadra at a press conference in New Delhi at 5 pm on Tuesday.
"DLF granted favours to Shri Robert Vadra. What favors did Haryana government grant DLF? How is DLF reply a bunch of lies? Will speak tomo at 5pm," tweeted the activist minutes after the businessman married into the powerful Gandhi family closed his Facebook account. It may be recalled that he first posted his clarification on the social networking site.
Responding to the built-up in the row over inappropriate accumulation of properties in areas in and around New Delhi, Kejriwal said, "We all live in a democracy...and if there are some people questioning the son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi, they should come forward and answer them, in line with democratic principles."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- British PM to put stamp on Brexit before G20 summit
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway