Arvind Kejriwal plans to reveal more about Robert Vadra
New Delhi: Even as Arvind Kejriwal was busy protesting the sharp hike in power tariff on Delhi streets, the India Against Corruption (IAC) activist tweeted on Monday that he planned to reveal more on businessman Robert Vadra at a press conference in New Delhi at 5 pm on Tuesday.
"DLF granted favours to Shri Robert Vadra. What favors did Haryana government grant DLF? How is DLF reply a bunch of lies? Will speak tomo at 5pm," tweeted the activist minutes after the businessman married into the powerful Gandhi family closed his Facebook account. It may be recalled that he first posted his clarification on the social networking site.
Responding to the built-up in the row over inappropriate accumulation of properties in areas in and around New Delhi, Kejriwal said, "We all live in a democracy...and if there are some people questioning the son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi, they should come forward and answer them, in line with democratic principles."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons