Arvind Kejriwal supporters roughed up by Delhi Police
New Delhi: The supporters of activist-turned politician Arvind Kejriwal were reportedly roughed up by Delhi police personnel for trying to get an FIR lodged in the case of a minor`s rape in Narela, in the outskirts of Delhi on Saturday evening.
Locals and Aam Aadmi Party leaders were protesting against cops who allegedly refused to lodge an FIR in connection with the alleged attempt to rape of a four-year-old girl.
After the protests, an FIR was lodged under section 376 which is attempt to rape.
Police also took disciplinary action against two policemen, who are alleged to have refused to file an FIR.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?