Arvind Kejriwal supporters roughed up by Delhi Police
New Delhi: The supporters of activist-turned politician Arvind Kejriwal were reportedly roughed up by Delhi police personnel for trying to get an FIR lodged in the case of a minor`s rape in Narela, in the outskirts of Delhi on Saturday evening.
Locals and Aam Aadmi Party leaders were protesting against cops who allegedly refused to lodge an FIR in connection with the alleged attempt to rape of a four-year-old girl.
After the protests, an FIR was lodged under section 376 which is attempt to rape.
Police also took disciplinary action against two policemen, who are alleged to have refused to file an FIR.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement