Arvind Kejriwal supporters roughed up by Delhi Police
New Delhi: The supporters of activist-turned politician Arvind Kejriwal were reportedly roughed up by Delhi police personnel for trying to get an FIR lodged in the case of a minor`s rape in Narela, in the outskirts of Delhi on Saturday evening.
Locals and Aam Aadmi Party leaders were protesting against cops who allegedly refused to lodge an FIR in connection with the alleged attempt to rape of a four-year-old girl.
After the protests, an FIR was lodged under section 376 which is attempt to rape.
Police also took disciplinary action against two policemen, who are alleged to have refused to file an FIR.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire