Arvind Kejriwal supporters roughed up by Delhi Police
New Delhi: The supporters of activist-turned politician Arvind Kejriwal were reportedly roughed up by Delhi police personnel for trying to get an FIR lodged in the case of a minor`s rape in Narela, in the outskirts of Delhi on Saturday evening.
Locals and Aam Aadmi Party leaders were protesting against cops who allegedly refused to lodge an FIR in connection with the alleged attempt to rape of a four-year-old girl.
After the protests, an FIR was lodged under section 376 which is attempt to rape.
Police also took disciplinary action against two policemen, who are alleged to have refused to file an FIR.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country