Arvind Kejriwal`s party will contest 2014 LS elections: Vishwas
Sambhal: An important member of Arvind Kejriwal`s team Kumar Vishwas has said that their new political party would contest Lok Sabha elections slated in 2014 on all seats.
"The list of party candidate`s would not be released from Delhi or Lucknow, but it would be decided by the people," Vishwas who was here to attend a kavi sammelan, said last night.
On being asked about lack of organisation, he said that in 1977 Janata Party came to power within two months and the organisation has been raised in 17 states.
Reacting to differences between Anna Hazare and Kejwariwal, Vishwas said, "both were one and their objective was same -- to make people aware on the issue of corruption".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray