Asaram Bapu served notice for land encroachment
Gujarat: The Gujarat officials on Thursday issued a fresh notice to the spiritual guru Asaram Bapu for illegal encroachment of the land on which Chikhli Ashram has been built.
District Collector of Navsari has issued the notice and has given two-day time to the spiritual guru and the Ashram members to vacate the encroached land.
Earlier on Tuesday, the Sabarkantha district authorities had issued notice to Asaram Bapu`s son Narayan Sai to vacate over 70 hectares of land encroached in three villages of Himmatnagar taluka, district official said.
The notice was issued by Himmatnagar Mamlatdar BS Parajapati against 15 persons including Sai, they said.
“After receiving a complaint from the villagers about the encroachment, we conducted investigation and found the complaint was genuine," Prajapati said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!