Asaram made his aides impotent: Report
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In another startling revelation, an aide of Asaram Bapu has claimed that the spiritual guru used to make the men serving him as aides as impotent.
According to Shivnath, the self-styled godman used to give jadi buti (herbs) to his male aides, which on consumption, made them impotent.
Shivnath claimed that the reason why Asaram used to do it so that the aides do not get diverted by their wives and continue to serve him. Also, they do not develop infatuation for the females serving the controversial guru.
The aide further said that marital discord preceded the act of Asaram.
The Rajasthan High Court on October 01 rejected the bail plea of spiritual guru Asaram Bapu, arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl.
Asaram, 72, is currently lodged in the Jodhpur Central Jail since September 02.
On August 20, a 16-year-old girl lodged a police complaint accusing Asaram of sexually assaulting her at his ashram near Jodhpur.
Asaram was arrested from his ashram in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, and brought to Jodhpur on September 01.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Give education, equality to girl child, urges Amitabh Bachchan