ASEAN-India officials meet in Cambodia
Phnom Penh: Officials of India and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are meeting here on Sunday to review their bilateral cooperation.
The one-day meeting is co-chaired by Soeung Rathchavy, secretary of state in Cambodia`s Foreign Ministry, and Sanjay Singh, a secretary in India`s External Affairs Ministry.
The meeting will discuss construction of a highway connecting India with Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia, Xinhua reported.
The officials will also review the implementation of the action plan of ASEAN-India partnership and free trade besides exchanging views on regional and international issues.
The ASEAN groups Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH