ASEAN-India officials meet in Cambodia
Phnom Penh: Officials of India and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are meeting here on Sunday to review their bilateral cooperation.
The one-day meeting is co-chaired by Soeung Rathchavy, secretary of state in Cambodia`s Foreign Ministry, and Sanjay Singh, a secretary in India`s External Affairs Ministry.
The meeting will discuss construction of a highway connecting India with Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia, Xinhua reported.
The officials will also review the implementation of the action plan of ASEAN-India partnership and free trade besides exchanging views on regional and international issues.
The ASEAN groups Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday