ASEAN-India officials meet in Cambodia
Phnom Penh: Officials of India and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are meeting here on Sunday to review their bilateral cooperation.
The one-day meeting is co-chaired by Soeung Rathchavy, secretary of state in Cambodia`s Foreign Ministry, and Sanjay Singh, a secretary in India`s External Affairs Ministry.
The meeting will discuss construction of a highway connecting India with Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia, Xinhua reported.
The officials will also review the implementation of the action plan of ASEAN-India partnership and free trade besides exchanging views on regional and international issues.
The ASEAN groups Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand