Aseemanand`s custody extended till March 15
Ajmer: A local court late Tuesday extended the judicial custody of Ajmer dargah blast accused Swami Aseemanand till March 15.
Aseemanand, who is lodged in Ajmer jail, was produced along with three other accused including Harshad Bhai and Bharat before Acting Chief Judicial Magistrate Rekha Sharma
who extended their judicial custody till March 15.
The blast in the premises of the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in 2007 had left three persons dead and 15 others injured.
Aseemanand (59), prime accused in Hyderabad`s Mecca Masjid blast case, in a recent confessional statement had said he and several other Sangh activists had a direct role in Malegaon, Samjhauta Express, Ajmer and Mecca blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?