Aseemanand`s custody extended till March 15
Ajmer: A local court late Tuesday extended the judicial custody of Ajmer dargah blast accused Swami Aseemanand till March 15.
Aseemanand, who is lodged in Ajmer jail, was produced along with three other accused including Harshad Bhai and Bharat before Acting Chief Judicial Magistrate Rekha Sharma
who extended their judicial custody till March 15.
The blast in the premises of the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in 2007 had left three persons dead and 15 others injured.
Aseemanand (59), prime accused in Hyderabad`s Mecca Masjid blast case, in a recent confessional statement had said he and several other Sangh activists had a direct role in Malegaon, Samjhauta Express, Ajmer and Mecca blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers