Aseemanand`s custody extended till March 15
Ajmer: A local court late Tuesday extended the judicial custody of Ajmer dargah blast accused Swami Aseemanand till March 15.
Aseemanand, who is lodged in Ajmer jail, was produced along with three other accused including Harshad Bhai and Bharat before Acting Chief Judicial Magistrate Rekha Sharma
who extended their judicial custody till March 15.
The blast in the premises of the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in 2007 had left three persons dead and 15 others injured.
Aseemanand (59), prime accused in Hyderabad`s Mecca Masjid blast case, in a recent confessional statement had said he and several other Sangh activists had a direct role in Malegaon, Samjhauta Express, Ajmer and Mecca blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda