Aseemanand`s judicial custody extended till June 2
Jaipur: A local court has extended the
judicial custody of Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Ajmer
Dargah bomb blast case, till June 24.
Aseemanand and Lokesh, Mukesh, Bharat, Devendra and
Harshad -- the other accused in the case -- were produced
before the court yesterday which extended their judicial
till June 24.
Apart from 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, which claimed three
lives and left 15 others injured, Aseemanand is an accused in
several other blast cases across the country, including those
at Hyderabad`s Mecca Masjid and Malegaon.
He was arrested by the CBI last year from Haridwar for
his alleged role in the Mecca Masjid blast case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India