Aseemanand`s judicial custody extended till June 2
Jaipur: A local court has extended the
judicial custody of Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Ajmer
Dargah bomb blast case, till June 24.
Aseemanand and Lokesh, Mukesh, Bharat, Devendra and
Harshad -- the other accused in the case -- were produced
before the court yesterday which extended their judicial
till June 24.
Apart from 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast, which claimed three
lives and left 15 others injured, Aseemanand is an accused in
several other blast cases across the country, including those
at Hyderabad`s Mecca Masjid and Malegaon.
He was arrested by the CBI last year from Haridwar for
his alleged role in the Mecca Masjid blast case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie