Asian woman stabbed to death over extra-marital affair
London: An Asian businesswoman of
Pakistani-origin was allegedly stabbed to death by her son,
who suspected her of having an extra-marital affair.
40-year-old Assia Shahzad, who was into property
development and taxi business, was found dead by police at her
home in Aylesbury, Bucks, on Saturday evening.
Police said her hands were severed during the brutal
attack and she was badly beaten.
The victim`s 21-year-old son, Usman, along with a
16-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of murder, The
Daily Telegraph reported.
Shahzad`s husband Rashad had left the home six months
ago and gone back to Pakistan after he suspected that his wife
had been having an affair with another man, the report said
quoting the victim`s neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- GAAR not to apply on income from investments before April 1
- PHOTO: Virat Kohli in his all new avatar!
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti says she 'felt ashamed as a Muslim', stirs controversy — Read details
- With 31% jump, HDFC's Aditya Puri top gainer in salary hike among private bank chiefs