Asian woman stabbed to death over extra-marital affair
London: An Asian businesswoman of
Pakistani-origin was allegedly stabbed to death by her son,
who suspected her of having an extra-marital affair.
40-year-old Assia Shahzad, who was into property
development and taxi business, was found dead by police at her
home in Aylesbury, Bucks, on Saturday evening.
Police said her hands were severed during the brutal
attack and she was badly beaten.
The victim`s 21-year-old son, Usman, along with a
16-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of murder, The
Daily Telegraph reported.
Shahzad`s husband Rashad had left the home six months
ago and gone back to Pakistan after he suspected that his wife
had been having an affair with another man, the report said
quoting the victim`s neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state