Asian woman stabbed to death over extra-marital affair
London: An Asian businesswoman of
Pakistani-origin was allegedly stabbed to death by her son,
who suspected her of having an extra-marital affair.
40-year-old Assia Shahzad, who was into property
development and taxi business, was found dead by police at her
home in Aylesbury, Bucks, on Saturday evening.
Police said her hands were severed during the brutal
attack and she was badly beaten.
The victim`s 21-year-old son, Usman, along with a
16-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of murder, The
Daily Telegraph reported.
Shahzad`s husband Rashad had left the home six months
ago and gone back to Pakistan after he suspected that his wife
had been having an affair with another man, the report said
quoting the victim`s neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- 92 paise insurance premium for train travellers from August 31
- Saina Nehwal drops four places to be no.9, status quo for PV Sindhu
- Mauritius to remain major FDI source till March 2019: Experts
- Abhinav Bindra to head NRAI review committee on Rio debacle
- Now, WhatsApp to share your phone number with Facebook