Asian woman stabbed to death over extra-marital affair
London: An Asian businesswoman of
Pakistani-origin was allegedly stabbed to death by her son,
who suspected her of having an extra-marital affair.
40-year-old Assia Shahzad, who was into property
development and taxi business, was found dead by police at her
home in Aylesbury, Bucks, on Saturday evening.
Police said her hands were severed during the brutal
attack and she was badly beaten.
The victim`s 21-year-old son, Usman, along with a
16-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of murder, The
Daily Telegraph reported.
Shahzad`s husband Rashad had left the home six months
ago and gone back to Pakistan after he suspected that his wife
had been having an affair with another man, the report said
quoting the victim`s neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez