Asian woman stabbed to death over extra-marital affair
London: An Asian businesswoman of
Pakistani-origin was allegedly stabbed to death by her son,
who suspected her of having an extra-marital affair.
40-year-old Assia Shahzad, who was into property
development and taxi business, was found dead by police at her
home in Aylesbury, Bucks, on Saturday evening.
Police said her hands were severed during the brutal
attack and she was badly beaten.
The victim`s 21-year-old son, Usman, along with a
16-year-old boy have been arrested on suspicion of murder, The
Daily Telegraph reported.
Shahzad`s husband Rashad had left the home six months
ago and gone back to Pakistan after he suspected that his wife
had been having an affair with another man, the report said
quoting the victim`s neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump
- Yahoo nears sale of core assets to Verizon for $5 billion: Report