ASP, jail warden suspended after attack on Sarabji
Zee Media Bureau
Lahore: An Assistant Superintendent of Police and jail warden were on Friday suspended following an attack on Indian national and death row prisoner Sarabjit Singh in Lahore`s Kot Lakhpat Jail.
According to Pakistan media reports, Punjab Home Department has ordered an investigation into the attack.
According to Inspector General (IG) Punjab, Assistant Superintendent, jail warden and several other personnel have been suspended for sleeping on the job.
With agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder