Attack on Indians: India awaiting Afghan govt`s findings
New Delhi: India is awaiting the findings
of the Afghan government`s investigations into the latest terror
attack on its armed forces personnel and officials in Kabul,
External Affairs Minister S M Krishna said here on Monday.
"We have requested them (Afghanistan) to go into the
depth to know where the conspiracy was hatched to attack our
Embassy where seven innocent Indian lives were lost... We are
awaiting the report with the conclusions that Afghanistan
government would have arrived," he told reporters on the
sidelines of the India-Africa conclave.
The minister was asked if the government knew who was
behind the attacks on Indian interests in Kabul on February
Krishna said after the last attacks, "the level of
security especially of the Indian mission has been hiked up"
and hoped such incidents would not occur again.
The Afghan government was also working to ensure the
safety of India interests, he said.
Seven Indians, including three Major rank Army
officers, were killed and nine others injured in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley