Attack on Indians: India awaiting Afghan govt`s findings
New Delhi: India is awaiting the findings
of the Afghan government`s investigations into the latest terror
attack on its armed forces personnel and officials in Kabul,
External Affairs Minister S M Krishna said here on Monday.
"We have requested them (Afghanistan) to go into the
depth to know where the conspiracy was hatched to attack our
Embassy where seven innocent Indian lives were lost... We are
awaiting the report with the conclusions that Afghanistan
government would have arrived," he told reporters on the
sidelines of the India-Africa conclave.
The minister was asked if the government knew who was
behind the attacks on Indian interests in Kabul on February
Krishna said after the last attacks, "the level of
security especially of the Indian mission has been hiked up"
and hoped such incidents would not occur again.
The Afghan government was also working to ensure the
safety of India interests, he said.
Seven Indians, including three Major rank Army
officers, were killed and nine others injured in the attack.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know