Austerity measures: Rahul Gandhi to travel by Shatabdi chair car
Ludhiana: Following the example of austerity
set by his mother Sonia Gandhi, Congress general secretary
Rahul Gandhi will travel in the chair car of Shatabdi Express
on Tuesday to reach Ludhiana from Delhi.
After his mother flew to Mumbai in the economy class
today, Rahul will not travel in the executive class of the
super fast train when he arrives here to inaugurate a four-day
camp of young Congressmen, Punjab Youth Congress chief and MP
Ravneet Singh said.
He said Rahul will return to Delhi in the same class
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert